At Baker Tilly we provide a spectrum of services to help you on the routines and responsibilities of running your company, managing the business and its money.
Demonstrated below are our day-to-day service offerings which include booking services, management accounting, payroll and preparation of statutory financial statements. We can undertake and manage these aspects of the business for you – and more – allowing you time to do what you do best.
We pride ourselves on providing reliable and responsible business-support services and nothing pleases us more than seeing our clients' businesses succeed. Whatever size and complexity of your business our specialists are here to help.
Baker Tilly undertake the accounting function ensuring that proper accounting records are maintained and regular and up-to-date reporting is available to the client. These services include:
- Maintenance of computerised accounting records
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Preparation of debtors and creditors reconciliations
- Preparation of budgets and reports monitoring actual performance against budget
- Supervision of accounting departments
Baker Tilly can put a set of figures into perspective. We'll be able to discuss them with you to determine what the management accounts actually say about the state of your business.
- Development and preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly management accounts and other management reports
- Development and preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly consolidated management accounts and other management reports
- Preparation of interim parent’s separate or consolidated financial statements under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Baker Tilly can offer a fully comprehensive payroll service unique to each client's individual needs. Payroll services will include the following:
- Calculation of the payroll and preparation of payroll reports covering the following information per employee: gross salary, other benefits and allowances, social insurance contributions, PAYE (personal tax), net payable amount etc.
- Update the local authorities for any changes in the number and the personal information of the employees i.e. new employees, employees leaving the Company etc.
- Preparation of monthly pay slips for each employee.
- Preparation of the bank transfer report for the payment of salaries through the bank.
- Preparation and submission of reports to the Social Insurance and the Inland Revenue.
- Assisting the company in paying the social insurance and other contributions and PAYE to local authorities.
Preparation of statutory financial statements
Baker Tilly can prepare your statutory accounts to assist directors in fulfilling their obligations to report on the financial position of the business.
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)