The responsibility for the preparation of the financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) rests with the company’s management. The nature of the responsibility of the management requires a high level of integrity and ethical behavior.
We help our clients to adequately meet the above responsibility by providing quality IFRS support services in order to ensure that the financial statements provide financial information about the reporting entity that is useful not only to existing shareholders but also to other stakeholders such as potential investors, lenders and other creditors in making decisions about providing resources to the entity.
It is critical that the concepts of faithful representation and verifiability are applied in the preparation and disclosure of financial information. By working together with management, we ensure that financial statements are complete and accurate to the highest extent, thus giving the financial statements added credibility.
- Preparation of financial statements under IFRS
We can prepare IFRS financial statements in line with the provisions of all IFRS as well as all the provisions of all interpretations issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB). This includes compliance with all disclosure requirements of IFRS enhancing the relevance and credibility of financial statements
Conversion of financial statements to IFRS
We can convert the financial statements that have been prepared under a different reporting framework to IFRS by applying the provisions of relevant IFRS’s as appropriate to the specific areas affecting the reporting entity
- IFRS training
We can design and deliver appropriate training courses to meet specific needs of our clients whether it be on particular IFRS’s or to changes in IFRS’s
- IFRS consulting services
We can provide ongoing or ad-hoc IFRS consulting services designed to assist our clients address the adoption of a new IFRS or to interpret a provision of a particular IFRS
How we can help you
- We keep our clients informed of changes in financial reporting and other legislative material on an ongoing basis
- We provide solutions to complex IFRS issues that arise during the preparation of the IFRS financial statements
- We can assist in establishing proper information systems that cater for the keeping of IFRS related information adequate for management’s needs
- We can provide training courses designed to meet clients specific needs in the areas most relevant to them
- We can assist clients successfully convert their financial statements from the current framework to IFRS