Audit & Assurance
e strive to deliver high quality audit services which add value to your business. This is achieved through the in-depth knowledge of our client’s activities together with the experience and know-how of our people.
An audit provides credibility to your business, enhancing confidence and trust as well as reinforcing the attributes of integrity and reliability of the business’s management team. Our performance is continuously assessed through both the Baker Tilly International Quality Assurance Program, as well as by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus monitoring review which has been outsourced to the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- Statutory audit for companies registered in Cyprus
Our Audit & Assurance services comprise of statutory and regulatory audit services, including capital markets transactions, information systems review, and general accounting and regulatory issues. We are licensed by the local Institute of Cyprus to carry out statutory audits of financial statements as and when required by the local legislation. Our partners are qualified chartered/certified accountants and members oare members of the local Institute with practicing certificates to perform statutory audits.
- Audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
We carry our special purpose audits of financial statements prepared under IFRS in countries where this is not a statutory requirement. This is also done in cases where an IFRS audit may be required in order to report to the Group auditor who is expressing an opinion on the Group financial statements prepared under IFRS.
- Review of financial statements
In cases where a full audit may not be required, we may be engaged to perform a review of the financial statements which involves performing detailed procedures with the purpose of reporting on whether anything has come to our attention that causes us to believe that the financial statements are not presented fairly in all material respects in accordance with IFRS.
- Review of interim financial information
Interim financial information is financial information that is prepared and presented in accordance with an applicable financial reporting framework and comprises either a complete or a condensed set of financial statements for a period that is shorter than the entity’s financial year. Such a review consists of making inquiries, and applying analytical procedures. A review is substantially less in scope than an audit and accordingly no audit opinion is expressed.
- Internal Audit
Internal Auditing is an objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization’s operations. Read more
- IFRS Services
The responsibility for the preparation of the financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) rests with the company’s management. Read more
How we can help you
- We provide solutions to issues that arise throughout the audit process
- We meet regularly with our clients thus creating the necessary relationship which ensures the audit process is properly planned and performed with the minimum disruption to our clients
- We carry out a risk based approach to auditing, thus minimizing costs and maximizing delivery of value to the business
- We work closely with our clients to deliver other value adding related services which are identified during the audit process, such as improvements to internal control systems, procedures and processes enabling them to maximize the potential of their businesses
- We keep our clients informed of changes in financial reporting and other legislative material on an ongoing basis