Tax & Audit Associates
Due to our continued expansion and growth, we are offering a great career opportunity to highly motivated professionals in Limassol office in the positions of Tax and Audit Associates, to be under our ACA/ACCA Professional Training Scheme.
Tax and Audit Associates work under the responsibility of a Qualified Accountant or a more senior professional and learn the profession by providing assistance in the areas of Audit, Accounting and Tax/VAT. You may also have the opportunity to work in other departments or offices of the organization so you can see how different core functions or countries operate.
• Holder of a Bachelor’s or a Master’s Degree in Law/Accounting/Finance or relevant field
• Willing to start or have already started the ACCA/ACA program
• 1 year of experience in an accounting firm would be considered as an advantage.
• Excellent written / verbal communication skills in English
• Problem solving and time management skills
• Team player and passionate about self-development
Remuneration and benefits
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV by email at email@example.com by 6 May 2019. Please make reference to the code BTLIM/2019/01.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.