Russian Speaker Associate –Audit Department, Nicosia
Are you interested in joining our team?
Due to ongoing expansion, we invite applications from energetic and highly motivated Russian speaking professionals with the following requirements, to join our offices in Nicosia under our ACA/ACCA Professional Training Scheme.
- Partly Qualified ACA/ACCA or interested in obtaining the ACA/ACCA professional accounting qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Russian/Ukrainian and English is a must
- Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or in any other related field
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Computer literate (i.e. MS Office)
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact in a team environment
- Positive, mature and professional attitude
ACA/ACCA Trainees work under the responsibility of a Qualified Accountant or a more senior professional and learn the profession by providing assistance to their team. You may also have the opportunity to work in other departments or offices of the organization so you can see how different core functions or countries operate.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
How to apply
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV or complete our application form, which you can find on our website www.bakertilly.com.cy and send it by email to email@example.com by 18 July 2018. In your application please make reference to the code HRD/RS2018.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.