Russian and Ukrainian Speaker –Audit Department, Nicosia
Due to our continued expansion and growth, we are offering a great career opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our Audit Team in Nicosia Office.
- Work under the responsibility of a Qualified Accountant or a more senior professional and learn the profession by providing assistance to their team.
- You may also have the opportunity to work in other departments or offices of the organization so you can see how different core functions or countries operate.
- Partly Qualified ACA/ACCA or interested in obtaining the ACA/ACCA professional accounting qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Russian/Ukrainian and English is a must
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or in any other related field
- Relevant work experience will be considered as an advantage
- Computer literate (i.e. MS Office)
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact in a team environment
- Positive, mature and professional attitude
Remuneration and benefits
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 February 2019. Please make reference to the code HRD/2019/04.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
For any additional information please contact us at 22458500.