Office Administrator – Nicosia
Due to ongoing expansion, we invite applications from ambitious and highly motivated professionals with the following requirements to join our office in Nicosia in the position of Office Administrator.
- Minimum 5 years working experience preferably in the professional/financial services sector
- Relevant diploma or degree will be considered an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications and Internet
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills (Greek and English)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently and effectively under pressure
- Ability to take initiative and exercise good judgement
- Ability to build good relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to constantly changing requirements
- Positive, mature and professional attitude
- Coordination of meetings, phone calls, conference calls
- Travelling arrangements
- Preparation of letters and emails
- Welcoming guests
- Other general office administration duties
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.