On behalf of our client, an organization, who has been an international leading name in the car rental industry, we are currently looking for a high caliber and motivated professional to join their offices in Nicosia in the position of Mechanical Engineer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all vehicles of the company.
- Assist the Fleet Maintenance Manager in implementing and monitoring a preventative maintenance program
- Ensure the maintenance records for fleet are accurate and up-to-date.
- Communication with vendors, clients and suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
Other important competencies:
- Very good command of Greek and English language
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive and mature attitude
- Ability to work within a team as well as individually
Remuneration and benefits
Competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate depending on qualifications and experience
If you are interested in joining our client’s team please send your CV via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org , making reference to the code HCC/2019/1144. The deadline for submitting your application is the 28th of February 2019.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
You can contact us on email@example.com or tel. +357 22 458500.