Graduate Opportunities - Trainees for obtaining the professional accounting qualification of ACA/ACCA (2020-2021 Intake)
Are you interested in joining our team?
Due to ongoing expansion, we invite applications from energetic and highly motivated individuals with the following requirements, to join our offices in Nicosia under our ACA/ACCA Professional Training Scheme.
Selected trainees will start their employment with Baker Tilly in September 2020/January 2021.
- Undergraduate degree in any field of study with grades:
7.5/10 University of Cyprus & All Greek Universities
2:1 UK Universities
3.5/4 USA & Local Private Universities
- School Leaving Certificate with a good grade (Final grade to be at least 18/20)
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills (Greek and English)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact in a team environment
- Positive, mature and professional attitude
ACA/ACCA Trainees work under the responsibility of a Qualified Accountant or a more senior professional and learn the profession by providing assistance in the areas of Audit, Accounting, Tax/VAT, Business/Financial Advisory, etc. You may also have the opportunity to work in other departments or offices of the organization so you can see how different core functions or countries operate.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV or complete our application form, which you can find on our website www.bakertilly.com.cy and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 August 2019.
In your application please make reference to the code HRD/2020/01.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.