Director in the Consulting Department
Due to our continued expansion and growth, we are offering a great career opportunity to ambitious and high caliber professionals, to join our offices in Greece, Romania, Bulgaria and Moldova as expatriates in the position of Director in the Consulting Department.
- Assist with core financial due diligence, helping to identify key risks and potential deal breakers, assess the strengths and weaknesses of the business against industry benchmarks, and assist with the evaluation of the potential transaction in the context of their clients’ investment strategy.
- Analyze financial and operational results of target company through reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management
- Assist clients in identifying pre and post-acquisition transaction issues
- Develop meaningful, supported, and accurate value Fairness Opinions on Valuation Reports
- Manage and contribute to complex areas of the report-writing process
- Manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity - Possesses ability to identify potential transaction risks and implements strategies to address the risks
- Identify new business opportunities and develop long-term business relationships
- Involved in recruitment, training, and development of individuals of all levels
- Holder of CFA/ACA/ACCA qualification or equivalent
- The ideal candidate will have 9 years of financial services experience at a Big Four accounting firm
- Highly analytical mind-set
- Strong networking skills and passion for business development and strategic management
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills in English
- Team-oriented personality
Remuneration and benefits
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV by email at email@example.com by 15 March 2019. Please make reference to the code HRD/2019/02.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.