Director in the Audit Department
Due to our continued expansion and growth, we are offering a great career opportunity to ambitious and high caliber professionals, to join our offices in Greece, Romania, Bulgaria and Moldova as expatriates in the position of Director in the Audit Department.
- Be one of the main points of audit contact, knowledge and influence for a mixed range of existing and new-win clients, managing and effecting solutions to meet their needs and timescales
- Providing support to the Partners in the development of new business relationships through regular networking and attending events and by the delivery of high quality audits.
- Monitor the allocation of staff within the team by the Audit Managers, with a view to maximizing overall recovery rates whilst minimizing risk and ensuring quality
- Demonstrate excellence in audit requirements, current legislation, accounting standards, technical issues and related matters
- Responsible for managing the audit team. This will involve allocating work to team members and ensuring the team complete audits in a timely manner and within budget. You will also be expected to take an active role in coaching, motivating and developing team members.
- Involved in the interview process for new hires joining the team
- Participate in the board of directors meetings and develop strategic plans based on the firm’s goals
- Holder of a professional accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Minimum 9 years of audit experience and 5 years in a managerial position
- Experience of working on large audits and complex groups in addition to dealing with complex technical matters
- Strong networking skills and passion for business development and strategic management
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills in English
- Team-oriented personality
Remuneration and benefits
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV by email at email@example.com by 15 February 2019. Please make reference to the code HRD/2019/01.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
For any additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 22458500.