Our Social Responsibility pillar, includes activities in the area of donations, sponsorships, volunteering and corporate leadership.
We have the obligation and responsibility to give back to our society as there is no greater satisfaction than seeing the results of your actions towards making this world a little better.
These include philanthropical events, by volunteering, supporting the environment by sustaining a healthy environment for future generations.
Our Social Responsibility plans focus mostly on supporting people and groups in need of assistance. Whether this is financially, medically, psychologically or otherwise.
We promote volunteering activities our people get involved as much as possible.
Our annual plans may include:
– Corporate leadership actions that focus on sharing knowledge and experiences with our stakeholders by organising and offering free access to events, publications, surveys, etc.
– Volunteering activities to support environmental causes helping social groups.
– Charitable actions including donations and sponsorships as well as fund-raising events.
– Offering pro-bono professional services to charity associations.
– Motivating our people to engage in community organisations.
– Offering awards to university students and trainee accountants.