On behalf of a client, a business services provider with clients in an international and local level, we seek to recruit an experienced Marketing Officer to join their office in Nicosia.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design the firm’s marketing plan, in coordination and with the approval of management.
- Plan, coordinate and execute marketing plan activities.
- Ensure the ongoing development of the online presence of the company.
- Ensure the frequent and targeted presence of the firm in hard copy and online press.
- Responsible for the drafting and publishing of various marketing material (incl. press releases, brochures, posters, flyers etc.)
- Suggest corporate and promotional gifts to management.
- Coordinate with other departments for the planning and implementation of marketing activities, as well as ensuring that all deliverables are in line with brand guidelines.
- Responsible for PR and corporate communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field will be considered an advantage.
- At least 4 years of related experience.
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer literacy, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Suite Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on background and experience.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to HumanCell@bakertilly.com.cy making reference to the code MA/NIC/2020.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.