A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
We invite applications from energetic, highly motivated and hard-working professionals to join our Athens office as Audit Associates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acting as members of the audit team, providing assurance services to both local and international clients.
- Maintaining excellent professional relationships with clients.
- Liaising with other departments of the firm to provide client support and advise, as required.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant internal and external quality standards and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
- Studying or willingness to study towards a related professional qualification (incl. SOEL or ACCA)
- Relevant experience will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact in a team environment.
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
- Computer literacy, with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to email@example.com, making reference to the code ATH/AA/20.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer