To learn what the profession entails, mingle with our colleagues, as well as explore available career opportunities at Baker Tilly, join us for one-month summer internships. During the program, you will be placed in one of our core departments (Audit, Tax, Accounting or Advisory) and contribute to real time projects. Ongoing support will be provided to you through a mentor and trainings on technical issues.
You may join our Nicosia or Limassol Office, either in June (01-26/06) or July (06-31/07).
- Following an Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree in any field of studies, with expected
– 7.5/10 University of Cyprus, Cyprus University of Technology & All Greek Universities
– 2:1 UK Universities
– 3.5/4 USA & Local Private Universities
- School Leaving Certificate with a grade of at least 18/20
- Interest in acquiring an ACA, ACCA or CFA professional qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact in a team environment
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
If you are interested, send us your CV or complete our application form (found on www.bakertilly.com.cy) and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th March 2020. In your email please make reference to the code SUM/2020/01 and which month you prefer to have the internship.