On behalf of a client, we seek to recruit an Accounting Manager who will be handling a team of 4-5 accountants to join their office in Nicosia.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage of a portfolio of local and international clients.
- Prepare and monitor budgets for each work assignment.
- Review and ensure correction of client management accounts prepared by team members.
- Review and ensure accuracy of clients’ monthly payroll prepared by team members.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements.
- Prepare client proposals in coordination with the Director in charge.
- Liaise with other departments of the company (including Audit and Tax), to provide a full spectrum of services to clients.
- Engage in client Able to motivate the team and lead by example.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
- Master’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field will be considered an advantage.
- Holder of a related professional qualification (incl. ACA and ACCA).
- At least 6 years of related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer Literacy.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in our client’s team, please send your CV to HumanCell@bakertilly.com.cy by the 20th of January 2020, making reference to the code ACM/NIC/2019