We invite applications from enthusiastic, capable and hard-working professionals to join our Sofia office in the position of HR Associate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Being involved in the recruitment and selection process.
- Organize and facilitate training and development activities.
- Provide support in the implementation of performance evaluation processes.
- Keep up to date employee records.
- Prepare and submit regular and ad hoc reports, both to the local Office and Regional HR department.
- Ensure communication of company policies to employees in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide support in resolving employee issues and complaints.
- Contribute to the development of a dynamic, positive and inclusive working environment.
- Carry out any other related duties as required by management and the Regional HR department.
- University Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or any other related field will be considered an advantage.
- At least 2 years of experience in a Human Resources department.
- Previous experience in a Professional Services Firm will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Bulgarian and English.
- Computer Literacy, with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 22nd of November 2019, making reference to the code BG/HR/2019.