We invite applications from energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our office in Chisinau (Moldova), in the position of Audit Senior/Semi Senior.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acting as a member of the audit team, providing assurance services to both local and international clients.
- Maintaining excellent professional relationships with clients.
- Liaising with other departments of the firm to provide client support and advise, as required.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant internal and external quality standards and procedures.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Audit
- Excellent knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and National Accounting Standards (NAS)
- Very good knowledge of fiscal laws and regulations of Moldova
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Romanian and Russian
- Motivation and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to work on audit and advisory engagements locally as well as abroad
- Focus on development and client service
- Positive, mature and professional attitude
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.