We invite applications from ambitious and highly motivated people for an exceptional learning opportunity for an Audit Intern for our office in Sofia.
Auditors perform tests on the financial statements captions, using Baker Tilly Audit methodology and software. They also participate in other assurance engagements and financial advisory projects.
As an Audit Intern you can expect to be involved in a variety of interesting and challenging work.
You will assist our professionals in performing client service activities.
This role will provide you with an excellent opportunity to develop your personal and technical skills.
The candidates must be students in their 4th year in University or fresh graduates and to be pursuing career in Audit, Accounting and Financial Advisory field;
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business administration (graduates or students);
- Very good knowledge of both Bulgarian and English is a must;
- Knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Power Point);
- Interested to further development in Audit and willing to continue working after the internship program;
- Professional attitude;
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills;
- Ability to operate successfully under pressure.
The Company offers:
- Professional experience in a positive, creative and dynamic international work environment;
- Interesting career development options and challenging assignments for top Bulgarian and International clients;
- Extensive on going on-the-job training;
- A professional and team-oriented work environment;
- Great colleagues to work with;
- Office in a center location
The internship program starts in the beginning of September.
If you are interested in this position, send your CV on email@example.com