We invite applications from energetic and highly motivated professionals with the following requirements, to join our office in Sofia in the position of Accountant, full-time employment contract with Baker Tilly:
Accountants translate raw financial numbers into usable business information. They make sure that records are accurate and that taxes are paid properly and on time. Accountants perform overviews of the financial operations of a business in order to help it run efficiently.
As an Accountant you will have a role on accounting assignments. You can expect to be involved in a variety of interesting and challenging work. This role will provide you with an excellent opportunity to develop your personal and technical skills.
- Perform operational accounting tasks including posting data in the accounting software, processing receipts, invoices and payments;
- Balancing accounts;
- Maintaining financial records;
- Completing VAT return forms;
- Assist in the preparation and submission of all statutory required declarations and statistic reports;
- Assist in the preparation of Annual financial statements and tax returns;
- Assist Senior Accountants.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or any related field;
- Master degree in Accounting would be considered an advantage;
- 1 year of experience in Accounting would be considered an advantage;
- Fluent in English;
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Professional attitude;
- Ability to operate successfully under pressure;
- Very good computer skills, i.e. MS Office (Excel) would be considered an advantage;
- ACCA student would be considered an advantage.
The Company offers:
- Creative and dynamic work environment;
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Work in a dynamic international environment and ongoing on-the-job training;
- Attractive remuneration package according to qualification and experience of the successful candidates.
- Opportunity to be enrolled in ACCA scheme
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send your CV to HR@bakertilly.bg. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.