We invite applications from enthusiastic and hard-working professionals to join our Bucharest office in the position of Associate Lawyer in our Corporate Services Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft corporate documents including Resolutions, Minutes of Board of Directors, Power of Attorneys and others.
- Prepare and submit documents to the Romanian Trade Register.
- Draft and review various types of agreements and contracts.
- Communicate with local banks and prepare relevant documentation.
- Ensure compliance with AML legislation and internal firm policies and guidelines.
- Provide legal advice to clients and other departments on corporate matters.
- Provide excellent client service, through prompt problem resolution, reply to queries, and communication on matters of interest with clients.
- Active involvement in maintaining business relationships with existing clients, associates and governmental authorities.
- Liaise with other departments of the office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Master’s degree in Law will be considered an advantage.
- 1-2 years of related experience in corporate law or Secretarial Services in a medium / large practice environment will be considered an advantage.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Time management skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Computer literacy.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to email@example.com by the 20th of December 2019, making reference to the code AL/BUC/2019.