We seek to recruit Training Program Spotcheck Inspectors for the areas of Limassol, Nicosia, Larnaca and Paphos.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out audits of training programs conducted in the areas of Limassol, Nicosia, Larnaca and Paphos according to the Human Resource Development Authority’s (HRDA) approved schedule and specifications.
- Audit operational aspects of the training programs and collection of the data required by HRDA.
- Prepare and submit a report on results for each audit to the Project Manager, within pre-determined timeframes.
- University Degree in any field of studies or holder of a professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA).
- At least 3 years of working experience in field of studies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer Literacy, with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Holder of a valid driving license.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Time management and organizational skills
Remuneration and Benefits
Successful candidates will earn a pre-determined amount for each audited spot check.
If you are interested in in the position, please send your CV to email@example.com by the 26th of October 2019, making reference to the code SI/HRDA/2019.