We invite applications from enthusiastic and hard-working professionals to join our Nicosia and Limassol offices as Accounting Assistants and Accountants.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Record and maintain proper accounting records.
- Prepare daily reconciliations.
- Issue invoices to customers and external associates.
- Process invoices, receipts and payments.
- Assist in payroll processing.
- Assist in the preparation of documentation related to the annual audit, Income Tax and VAT returns.
- Assist in the preparation of various ad hoc management reports.
- Engage in various administrative duties.
- University Degree in Accounting & Finance or related field / Holder of LCCI Higher certificate.
- Relevant experience will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer Literacy, with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management and organizational skills
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to email@example.com by the 30th of October 2019, making reference to the code CY/ACC/2019.