On behalf of our client, a well-established company offering corporate and personal business solutions in Cyprus and abroad, we seek to recruit a capable and trustworthy professional to join their office in Nicosia, in the position of Corporate Administrator who is also a CySEC Advance Certificate holder.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in the day to day management and administration of a portfolio of clients, acting as the primary contact to them.
- Maintain frequent contact and cooperation with external associates in order to assist in resolving client issues and requests, such as matters relating to transactions and restructurings (incl. banks and law firms).
- Provide support for the preparation and submission of documentation to relevant governmental authorities (incl. the Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver).
- Assist management in preparing reports for various stakeholders.
- Execute various ancillary administrative work.
- Undertake responsibilities with regards to Alternative Investment Funds and/or Alternative Investment Fund Managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Law or related field.
- Master’s degree in Accounting & Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Law or related field will be considered an advantage.
- CySEC Advanced Certification holder.
- At least 5 years of related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer literacy, with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Other important competencies:
- Organization and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our client’s team please send your CV via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, making reference to the code CM/NIC/2019. The deadline for submitting your application is the 13th of September 2019.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.