Due to our continued expansion and growth, we are offering a great career opportunity to an ambitious and high caliber professional, to join our office in Nicosia as an Internal Audit Manager.
- Identify the main areas of risk and control weaknesses in the clients’ business model and operational infrastructure.
- Prepare internal audit plans specific to each client after conducting a comprehensive risk analysis
- Recommend improvements regarding the internal controls, policies, procedures and business strategies
- Generate and review reports with the audit findings and recommendations based on the results of audit examinations
- Conduct high standard presentations of the audit results to the clients
- Establish and sustain effective working relationships with existing clients and colleagues
- Provide training to the junior staff and evaluate their performance
- Ensure the clients satisfaction by providing high quality deliverables in the given deadlines
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Bachelor Degree in any field related with Accounting, Economics and Finance
- Being Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or hold a professional accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Minimum 6 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Experience of working on large internal audits projects with companies in various industries
- Strong networking skills and passion for business development
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills in English
- Team-oriented personality
Remuneration and benefits
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV by email at Recruitment@bakertilly.com.cy by 05th October 2019. Please make reference to the code IAM/2019.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
For any additional information please contact us at Recruitment@bakertilly.com.cy or +357 22458500.