We invite applications from energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our offices in Nicosia and Limassol under our ACA/ACCA Professional Training Scheme. Selected trainees will start their employment with Baker Tilly in September 2020/January 2021.
- Undergraduate degree in any field of study, with grades:
- 7.5/10 University of Cyprus, Cyprus University of Technology & All Greek Universities
- 2:1 UK Universities
- 3.5/4 USA & Local Private Universities
- School Leaving Certificate with a grade of at least 18/20
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact in a team environment
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
ACA/ACCA Trainees work under the responsibility of a Qualified Accountant or a more senior professional and learn the profession by providing assistance in the areas of Audit, Accounting, Tax/VAT, and Business/Financial Advisory. You may also have the opportunity to work in other offices of the firm, so you can see how different countries operate.
If you are interested to join our firm, please send us your CV or complete our application form, which you may find on our website www.bakertilly.com.cy and send it by email to email@example.com. In your application please make reference to the code HRD/2020/01.